- FIRST, WHAT ELECTRIC NAIL FILE SHOULD I BE USING?
There are several electric nail files on the market. Whether you’re buying wholesale nail files or a single nail file for your personal business or at-home nail care, you want to be sure that the brand you choose is high quality. The Lavinda Iris Drill is a Nails Plus favorite. It’s powerful, portable, and extremely smooth. In our opinion, it is the most reliable nail drill available.
- HOW TO USE THE ELECTRIC NAIL DRILL?
1. Insert the handle cable into the handle cable jack of the host (this model does not need to distinguish the direction)
2. Turn the handle lock knob to the position of the unlocking figure, then you can remove the grinding rod and replace the type of grinding head you need to use.
3. After replacing the grinding head, turn the knob to the locking figure position to lock the grinding head in place.
4. Turn the rotary button on the main unit clockwise until you hear a click, then turn it to the power-on position, the screen lights up, and the machine turns on.
5. Continue to rotate the button cap clockwise to adjust the speed (the display shows 1KRPM=1000 revolutions), the maximum 35KRPM is 35000 revolutions.
6. There is a steering switch in the middle, which can control the rotation direction of the handle motor (the rotation direction is used for left and right hand-holding and the grinding direction of the matching grinding head).
7. Adjust to the direction and grinding speed you need, and you can use it.